Saturday, January 13, 2007

silver silk



hey all. here are some new pics just because. one au natural, and one glammed up shot. i got my braces off a week ago, and had to make myself famous by fucking with my cell phone software and coming up with this billboard shot, ahhhh, i was made for the movies, hehe. hope the new year finds you all well. i am doing great, relaxing before a new year consumes me whole. taking two classes again, but you gotta get through shit right? i am planning a small house warming, no one knows yet, so if your still reading my blog, and want to come, send me a comment. i am thinking of doing it in september some time, so we shall see. alright, i'm off to soak in heather and moss bath salts from ireland, nothing quite like it........ have a good night
caza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home